8 Steps to start a business in Dubai
Starting a business in Dubai should not take you more than a week once you've sorted all your legal procedures. But before you start your legal formalities, there are several steps you must follow in order to obtain a trade license:
- Select a business activity.
- Select a legal form, such as:
Sole proprietorship, Limited liability company, Civil company, Public shareholding company, Private shareholding, Partnership company, Simple limited partnership, Branch of a foreign company/Representative office…etc.
- Select a Trade Name.
- Apply for initial approval.
- Prepare memorandum of association, articles of association and local service agent contract where applicable.
- Business location.
- Select the approval, and payment order.
- Get the license and commence your business.
In case you need any further information, please feel free to contact us
Tel: +97142865503 Fax: +97142865504 Toll Free: 800 2532 24/7 Service: +971 502705678
www.haadvocates.ae Email: email@example.com Dubai, UAE P.O.Box 23404